Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Actually I can......

I did it only i have a box with a question mark in it ,.... never mind I will sort myself out hopefully as I continue to post I will get better.

Been sorting through lots of things tonight. My aunt has a wee stall in our church at the coffee morning every week and is constantly saying don't throw anything out that I could sell at my second hand stall. So tonight I have bag of a few things shoes, jumpers a couple of books and cd's and after Christmas I need to sort out stuff thats been at my dads house for the last 2 years that I have not used or worn. Someone will want them. Its always weird that you think the stuff you have is junk and want to get rid of it and other people love it. I love chucking out stuff I know wierdo springs to mind.

I have loads of stuff I no longer use or need and with Ross and I getting married next year I need to sort through my stuff and decide whats not to be kept.

Oh that reminds me Ross ......only 43 weeks on Saturday..... I so need to loose weight argh!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, i finally got on to have a look at this, i admire u for doing this, i know what ur like with technology, lol. Keep it up, will check as often a i can.

Alistair