Sunday, January 7, 2007

I'm Back

Hi HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Sorry its been so long since I ahve blogged but to be honest a lot has happened and time has just flown by and I have not had much time to be on my computer. Infact I have not even been on other blogs checking out whats been going on but tonight I am in and I thought I would try to do a few posts.

Well Christmas has been and once again it was a lovely time spent with family and friends. I stayed overnight on Christmas eve at my dads house which I guess was quite strange as it will be the last Christmas morning I wil wake up at his house as a single woman. It was really nice as it was just dad and I opening presents together and once again I was given many nice things from my dad and Lesley. I got a beautiful jewellery box and lots of nice make up and money to buy a coat which I got on Tuesday. I also had lots of bits and pieces from other friends which I opened at dads. Ross came over at again I was very spoiled by him with clothes green wing dvd, my favourite perfume by Gucci and other bits an pieces. After a quick tidy up we headed to Lesleys to give out more presents to the kids and then a breakfast feast was had by us all. Oh my word I thought I was getting a bacon roll, I'm still to see the roll but to be honest I am glad there was no rolls as I dont think I could have eaten one. There was so much food ...... but so lovely. visiting Lynn and Stu house to give Alan and Libby their presents was next on the agenda which was just a flying visit but still lovely to see them all and how excited they all were at what santa had brought.

We left Gourock with a car full of presents to go to Bellshill. Ross and I were having dinner with his family which was really nice. We arrived at Bellshill and exchanged presents with my future in-laws. It was so nice as I was truley spoiled by everyone. I got a beautiful bracelet and earings set from Ruth, Jim and Joanne which I love and really will enjoy wearing. Also lots of other lovely things so much I can't remember.

Dinner was great so much food, company was nice and all in all a nice day was had .

Tried to upload some photos hmmmmmm will need to speak to the headphonaught!!!!

No comments: