Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Good times...


I have been meaning to blog for a few days now and the time just has not allowed me to. I am now back at work and feel like I have never been off.

When I was on annual leave last week I feel that I got so much done and wee bits and bobs sorted for the wedding. It was really nice as on Tuesday when I got to spend time with Olwyn and got to chat about a few things that have been on my mind and she was able to talk about a few things that had been on her mind. It was just like old times again no men no children as much as I love the Mathie and Ross days. Thanks for spending that time with me and for listening, even when I am not always right you are always there for me. you are a true friend. Not sure if you remember giving me this card but it has really helped me especially in recent times so thanks.

might need you to show me how to rotate it though doh!

1 comment:

littlelaughalot said...

Enjoyed your company, as always. You are a very dear friend to myself and to Thomas. We know you are having some difficult times but you can always count on us to be there for you.

Luv ya
Olly